1. The terminology
2. How to create a Local Configuration Manager (LCM) configuration
3. How to push the LCM configuration to the target node
4. How to create a basic DSC configuration to maintain the MSExchangeTransport service in a running state.
5. How to push the DSC configuration to the target.
6. How to detect and correct drift from the desired configuration state.
Learn Windows PowerShell in a Month of Lunches –
PowerShell in Depth 2nd Edition –
An Administrator’s Guide: Powershell in Depth –
Windows PowerShell Best Practices –
Windows PowerShell Cookbook: The Complete Guide to Scripting Microsoft’s Command Shell –
Google +: plus.google.com/113307879414407675617
YouTube Subscribe link: